Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fear-what are you afraid of? #15




Sadly today many fear they have no value. This is one of Satan's biggest lies! You are of great value to God! Look at these verses:





Matthew 10:29-31

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.



Psalm 139:14



I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.



Psalm 139:13-16



13 For you formed my inward parts;

you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;

my soul knows it very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you,

when I was being made in secret,

intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;

in your book were written, every one of them,

the days that were formed for me,

when as yet there was none of them.



Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.



Romans 5:8

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.



John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



So do you see you are valuable to God? I mean who gives their life for you? Who forgives you over and over? Who shows mercy and grace when it is undeserved? God that's who! He has a purpose and a plan for you. Reread Jeremiah 29:11 above. God loves you more than anybody else. He sent His only son to die for you so you can spend eternity in heaven with Him! Wow! You are valuable and don't the devil tell you any different. Eliminate the fear of not being valuable from your life because God says you are of great value to Him!!!!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment