Thursday, September 11, 2014

Another reminder of God's love for you!




I pray you already know God loves you more than anyone else, after all He created you out of His love. I want to share a couple of verses with you this morning just to remind you of that great love He has for you.



Did you know you did not come after God? No, He came after you! Why? Because he loves you!



Romans 3:10-12

10 as it is written:



“None is righteous, no, not one;

11 no one understands;

no one seeks for God.

12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;

no one does good,

not even one.”



Sin has such a hold on us folks that in ourselves we do not seek God. We are selfish and want our own way all the time. Thanks be to God He comes after us!!!!



Jeremiah 31:3

3 The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:



“I have loved you with an everlasting love;

I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.



John 6:44

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.



John 15:16

16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.



God comes after us!!! Now think about this, would you go after someone who constantly denies you, runs from you, disobeys you, or has no time for you? No we wouldn't, but that's exactly what God does for us and with open, forgiving, merciful arms! It then becomes our choice to give Him our lives or deny Him.



Oh how God loves you and me folks. So much He sent His own Son to die for your sins, so you may spend eternity with Him!



Can I get a witness this morning!!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you King Jesus!



God is love!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment