Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Apple of your eye?




When you read that heading what do you think of? I think of that someone special in your life. When God says it what is He referring to? Let's find out:



Proverbs 7:1-3



7 My son, keep my words

and treasure up my commandments with you;

2 keep my commandments and live;

keep my teaching as the apple of your eye;

3 bind them on your fingers;

write them on the tablet of your heart.



God's Word and His teachings are to be the apple of our eyes! Is God's Word that special or important to you? It is fairly easy to tell, how much time do you spend in the Word. Do you obey His Word? God's Word is the guide for our lives, why oh why do we question His Word and pick and chose what we want to obey. God is clear here, His Word is to have top priority in our life!



So here is our question for today....is God's Word the apple of your eye?



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment