Friday, October 3, 2014

Names and descriptions of God #11




Let's start off our Friday by looking at some more names and descriptions of our awesome God!



The Holy One-Hosea 11:9

9 I will not execute the fierceness of My anger;

I will not again destroy Ephraim.

For I am God, and not man,

The Holy One in your midst;

And I will not come with terror.



Folks their is only one truly Holy One and that is God. Others have claimed to be but God is the only One with proof just take a look around at creation and what He has done in your life and it is obvious He is the only Holy One. I want to also point out He is a personal God as He is in our midst. I am so thankful He wants to be a part of our lives, it is then left up to us to decide if we want to follow Him or not!



King of Kings-1 Timothy 6:15

15 which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,



Over time many have claimed to be King of all, or folks have gave people the tile of King of something like Elvis. Let me remind you though their is ONE who is the King of all Kings and that is Jesus Christ. For one day will bow to Him no matter their position in life:



Romans 14:11

for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”



I am humbled to be able to serve and worship the King of Kings!



Your Life-Colossians 3:4

4 When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.



This is a great verse to wind the week up on. Jesus is to be your life. Every fabric of your life should revolve around Him. Your job, your family, and your spare time all need to go through Jesus. All of us need to look at our lives right now...can we say Jesus is my life? If we can not changes need to be made promptly!



So today we see God is The Holy One, King of Kings, and Your life!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment