Thursday, November 13, 2014

A few reminders!




A great Word from the Bible and few reminders for us!



Jeremiah 1:4-8

4 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,



5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

and before you were born I consecrated you;

I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

6 Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.” 7 But the Lord said to me,



“Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’;

for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,

and whatever I command you, you shall speak.

8 Do not be afraid of them,

for I am with you to deliver you,

declares the Lord.”



What do we see here?



1. God knows us before we are even in the womb! That is awesome!

2. God has a purpose for all of us who will surrender our lives to Him.

3. We will try and make excuses as to why we can't serve God.

4. God sends us we go and we speak on His behalf! (Share the gospel and our testimony)

5. Don't be afraid!!!

6. God is with us and will deliver us as He sees fit!



So as a follower of Jesus get busy doing what God has called His followers to do!!!! No excuses!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment