Friday, March 20, 2015

So Thankful!



Short and sweet today! I just want to praise God this morning and hope you will join me! I am so blessed. A God who loves me enough to send His only Son to die for my sins so I can live in heaven for ever! A loving godly wife whom I don't deserve. Two awesome kids, Eric and Kaylea, whom also love Jesus. A mom and dad who taught me right and wrong. A good family. All my needs met by my loving God and then he blesses me with so much more. An awesome church family who allows me to serve them. Faithful friends who I know I can call on at anytime and they will be there. Oh God you are so good me and I lift up those who are not as fortunate as me and ask your blessings to be poured out on them. I love you Lord Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

If you have time share what you are thankful for this morning in the comments! Give God some praise!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment