Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fire in your soul!



Oh brothers and sisters I pray we all have a fire in our souls for our Lord and Savior Jesus! Do you have it or does the embers need to be stirred? When we have that fire we become a light for the world to see! Light my fire Lord and may it become a forest fire to your glory and honor!!

Psalm 43:3
3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!
Let them lead me;
Let them bring me to Your holy hill
And to Your tabernacle.

Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Jeremiah 20:9
9 Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him,
Nor speak anymore in His name.”
But His word was in my heart like a burning fire
Shut up in my bones;
I was weary of holding it back,
And I could not.

Luke 24:32
32 And they said to one another, “Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?”

Here is a great song from Unspoken called "Start a Fire". Worship and pray for the fire in all Saints to be light for the glory of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment