Monday, October 5, 2015

Only Place to find true satisfaction!



Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

In life we are so ignorant! We try to find delight in the world! Once we finally figure out (if one ever does) that satisfaction and delight are only found in Jesus, life becomes a joy! Hard times will still come but we know we have Jesus and nothing can take our joy away! 

I can tell you from my own life, for 21 years I tried the worlds ways, I knew there had to be more than partying and doing things my own way. I was never satisfied I always needed more. That all changed when I found Jesus!!! Now I delight myself in him and He has never let me down and He never will. I have very thing I need, He meets the desires of my heart! How can I say that you might ask, my desires now are not of the world but of Jesus. He meets those every time!

Folks if life is a let down for you it will continue to be until you give your life to Jesus! We are made for Jesus and nothing else can satisfy the soul but Him!

Is your delight in Jesus??? I pray this morning it is!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment