Thursday, November 5, 2015

Know God-know His promises!



Look at these promises from God!

Psalm 91:14-16


“Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;

I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

1. When we love God, He will deliver us.

2. God will protect us because we know His name. (Personal relationship)
3.When we call out to God, He will answer us.
4.When we are in trouble, He will rescue us and honor us. (Faithfulness in serving Him)
5.When we have salvation in Him (through Jesus), He is our satisfaction! (long life-eternity)

Wow! What a God! Do you know Him personally? You can just ask Him! If you even need some assistance just give me a shout! Would love to help you.


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment