Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Proof you love Jesus



The Word of God makes it clear, to prove we love Jesus we must obey His commandments. Do you love Him?

Daniel 9:4 And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made confession, and said, “O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments,

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.

John 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 15:14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

Pretty clear huh? Do you love Jesus? The way you follow Him proves your love!

Chew on that thought today.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment