Thursday, October 27, 2016

Whose your friend?



A simple reminder from God’s Word this morning.

James 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Examine your life, are you more like the world or more like Christ? God speaks to us very plainly in the verse above...we are either a friend with God or a friend with the world. I don’t see wiggle room for both. Better think where your are in life!

Here is a great friend verse:

John 15:15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Glad I got Jesus as my friend! How about you?

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment