Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Are you in the dark?



John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

You need to ask yourself this morning am I walking in the dark or can I see? We make it very difficult when God has made it very simple to determine where we are in this thing called life. 

Jesus tells us plain and simple in the verse above if you follow Jesus you are in the light, if you follow the world/devil you walk in darkness. The light is available to all!!! Thank you Jesus! Read John chapter 3 for a complete understanding.

John 12:46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 

So this morning where do you want to be? You have a choice...Go with Jesus you will not be disappointed!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment