Friday, July 21, 2017

You can’t out give God.



Malachi 3:10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

Everything you have is from God. You are blessed because of Him. God tells us as you can see to give back to Him a portion of what He has blessed you with. Are you? God even tells you in this verse to put Him to the test! Do as He says and give to the church and see that you will have even more! 

I can say for myself that God has blessed me and I will always give back to God! Every week! After all, it is His anyways and I want to be obedient to Him!

Think on what you are giving to God, are you being obedient? If yes, great! If no, no better time to start than today!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment