Friday, February 9, 2018

Thank God for brothers and sisters in Christ!



I am so thankful for my brothers and sisters that have joined me in the following of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I do not know what I would do with out them!

2 Thessalonians 1:3 

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other,

We are to be examples to the world and if we can not love one another then we are not doing what Jesus told us to do!

John 13:34-35 
34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Do you love your brothers and sisters in Christ? For the church to function properly it is not an option. Put differences and pride behind us and love, serve, and pray for one another! The world will see this and want the love of Christ for themselves!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment