Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Get to church with family!


I was blessed to be able to go to church with my mom this past weekend who lives 600 miles away from me. It got me to thinking about families and their church attendance. Most churches are shrinking but those who claim to be Christians are still abundant. Many seem have to either forgotten or forsaken the Word of God on this matter of gathering together with brothers and sisters in Christ:

Hebrews 10:25 

25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
I have heard all the excuses but none of them override the Word of God. Let us arise and get our families together and get to church. Then we find a place to serve the Lord in that church as God has also directed us to do!
No more excuses! Obey the Word of God!
Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment