Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Everything commanded

Remember these Words from Jesus before He went back to heaven:

Matthew 28:20 

20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
What I want you to catch this morning from this verse is "observe all thing I have commanded you". I believe all of God's words to us where He is telling us something to do or not to do is a command. So Jesus here is telling us to observe and obey all the things He commanded us as He heads back to heaven. It is for our benefit and His glory that we do what our Lord says. Also we must know WHAT He said so we better be reading our bibles!!! 
Everything Jesus commanded is important, let us be sure we are doing those things!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment