Monday, June 5, 2023

Controversial things of the bible. #1

 Hello all! I am back from a little visit back home to see my family!

I am starting a series on controversial things of the bible.  Of course these are not really controversial as man has put his 2 cents in instead of making the Word of God as absolute truth! You are welcome to comment but I will not be arguing a point I will just let the Word speak for itself. Also if you have a topic feel free to post it and I will cover it! So let's go!

#1 Eternal life in heaven

According to the bible there is only one way for Salvation and eternal life in Heaven. Faith alone in Jesus Christ. That's it...no works, no riding on parent's salvation, no being a church member....just a personal relationship with Jesus the Savior of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment