Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heart #10



If you were to sit before a judge and you could pick anybody to be your lawyer who would you pick? I know with out a shadow of a doubt who I would pick:

Psalm 7:10
10 My defense is of God,
Who saves the upright in heart.

I want Jesus to be my lawyer!!! He has given me the evidence I need before God to rescue my soul from a hell I deserve! Jesus is the evidence!! Whew that gets me excited this morning!

Let me give you the evidence provided by the Laywer whom if trusted and followed can free all from their sins:

Matthew 26:28
28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Luke 22:20
20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

John 6:54
54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Romans 3:25
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,

Romans 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Ephesians 1:7
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Ephesians 2:13
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Wow how many lawyers do you know that provide the evidence themselves to set you free???? Only ONE that I know of...Jesus the Savior of the world!

I am so thankful this morning for Jesus making my heart right before Him by allowing me to receive His shed blood to cover my sin! Oh how our God loves us!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment