Thursday, September 3, 2020

My affliction!

 My biggest affliction is sin! I need a cure! You are in the same boat as I am...you are afflicted with sin as well. We need help!

Romans 3:23 

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

So what are we to do about our affliction?


50 This is my comfort in my affliction,
For Your word has given me life.


We go to the Word of God for comfort which gives us a solution to our affliction. The Word of God says our affliction sin brings death!


Romans 6:23 

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

While sin brings death the Word of God also brings comfort as you see God has a gift for us...eternal life in Jesus! A cure for our sin affliction!!!! Praise the Lord! To cure our sin affliction we must put our faith in Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Follow Him for the rest of our lives. He is the ONLY cure for our sin affliction!

So have you been healed of your sin affliction or are you still afflicted? For if one is not cured before death life eternal life awaits in hell for you affliction!

Come to the Great Physician and be cured today! He loves you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment