Wednesday, September 9, 2020

No matter what comes my way!

As followers of Jesus we need to pay attention to the Prophet's message here:

Habakkuk 3:17-18 

A Hymn of Faith

17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,

I will joy in the God of my salvation. 

No matter our situation, good or bad, we will rejoice in our Lord!!! It is easy to do in the good days but what about the bad? How do we rejoice in the Lord  when we have no food or our jobs are lost like what the Prophet above is experiencing? The Prophet gives us the answer: "I will joy in the God of my salvation." We focus on the main thing....God has saved us from our sins! Joy is found in our relationship with God knowing He will take care of us. He has for salvation and He will for our needs!

So this day rejoice in the Lord!!! He saved you, He loves you, and He will take care of you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment