Monday, January 31, 2011

What does you heart reveal?

As we jump into another Monday, let us examine our heart this morning.



Proverbs 27:19

19 As in water face reflects face,

So a man’s heart reveals the man.



I can only speak for myself but as I looked into the mirror this morning I noticed my face is reflecting that I am getting older!! I could have looked into some water this morning as this verse says and seen the same thing. But I want us all to look into our hearts this morning and see what it is reflecting. In Galatians 5:22-23 God's Word tells us that is we are in Christ and being led by the Holy Spirit we will reflect these characteristics....love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Now don't just read these fast. Go back and look at each one and see if your heart is reflecting these characteristics in your everyday life. So how are you doing? These can only be accomplished with the strength of Jesus Christ. No man or women can do it on their own!



So what is your heart revealing today???



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment