Friday, December 21, 2012

The most important announcement ever!




Brothers and sisters this will be my last devotion until January 10th of 2013! I have a busy plate ahead of me and would appreciate your prayers. Youth trip to Gatlinburg for a conference. Christmas! A mission trip to Ecuador to witness to an unreached people group. I will be praying for you and your families that you a have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!



I want to leave you though with the greatest announcement ever. You find it in the bible in Luke Chapter 2 and verse 11:



Luke 2:11



11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.



Can you think of another announcement that has been more important than this in history? I can't. This is the only hope of this sin scared world that we live in. God sent His Son as a gift for us, to take our sins and die on that rugged cross for you and I! Please share this announcement this Christmas and all through the New Year. After all that is what we are celebrating right?



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment