Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Who are you from God's perspective? #14




Did you know God sees you as complete! If you are covered by the blood of Jesus you are complete. Chew on that for a few minutes after reading this verse:



Colossians 2:10

10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.



The dictionary defines complete like this: having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full: Now think of that in how God sees you a child of His. Wow! My favorite part of that definition is lacking nothing. When you became a follower of Jesus, you are now lacking nothing in the eyes of God. That is hard to grasp for me because the old devil is always trying to put doubts in my head in my relationship with God and my obedience to Him. But when you are washed in the blood of Jesus you are complete! Praise God!



So today live victoriously because you are complete in the eyes of God, lacking nothing!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment