Monday, June 2, 2014

"THE" Way!




My favorite verse in the bible is this:


John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.



This verse popped in my head this morning on the way to work. I want us to look at it very closely the next couple of days. Today I wan to the look at what Jesus says to us in the first part of the verse..."I am the way". Now don't let that just fly through your brain without any thought. Meditate on that for a bit.



What is Jesus the way of? The simple answer would be everything that is good and right...everything. Let me list a few things that come to mind that Jesus is the way of:



Eternal life...matter of fact as this verse claims there is no other way!



Good choices

all decision making

relationships...with God and with mankind

jobs

school

hobbies

wholesome talk

thoughts

honesty

marriage

sex

children

and the list goes on and on!



You see Jesus is the way in every area of life for a follower of Him. He is the right way in everything we say, do, think, and wanna do!!! All things in our life must go through Him to be defined as right or wrong for followers. You see it comes down to this for the follower...I have given my life to Jesus so He is the WAY if I take any of my life for my self them I have made myself the WAY! That my friends is not where we want to be!



So who is the WAY for you today? YOU or Jesus?



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment