Monday, August 3, 2015

Come quickly Jesus!



OH Lord Jesus as we see this world of ours accepting sin as ok more and more, we pray this day you will come quickly and bring your children home!

Revelation 22:20 
[ I Am Coming Quickly ] He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Psalm 22:19 
But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
You are my strength; come quickly to help me.

Psalm 31:2
Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.

Psalm 38:22
Come quickly to help me,
my Lord and my Savior.

Psalm 70:5
But as for me, I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Lord, do not delay.

The older I get the more I am ready for Jesus to come right now!!! But I realize He is giving many time to repent and turn to Him!

2 Peter 3:9 
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

So this morning, let's join together in praise and worship of our great God in this song from Kristian Stanfill "Even So Come":



I can't seem to get this song out of my head!!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment