Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Prince of Peace



As we are nearing the day we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus, let us this day remember what He brings to the heart of the follower of himself.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

This world has gone crazy. Our lives are very busy. Bills come pouring in. Sickness is every where. Guess what? When one is right with God, through Jesus, you can have peace even in the midst of all these things going on.

How is that possible? Because the Prince of Peace, Jesus, gives it to the believer. Place everything in His hands and worship Him. This is the true peace He provides and it can be found in no other!

I have experienced this peace myself! Why it took me so long to figure it out is beyond me because Jesus is always before us calling out to us. All we have to do is give ourselves to Him!

Have you found peace yet? You can right now! Call out to Jesus! If I can help in any way just ask! 

Thank you Prince of Peace for giving yourself for me!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment