Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Push To Finish Strong



We never know when our days here on earth will draw to a close so we need to heed the words of Paul for ourselves:

Acts 20:24 
24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

As a follower of Jesus we must put our life in the Lord’s hand. He is in control. Let us serve the Lord daily with joy doing the ministry that WE ALL are called to do and that is share the gospel with others. If we do this we WILL finish our lives strong!!!

Finish strong my brothers and sisters you will not regret one moment of it but will reap the blessings of the Lord!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment