Thursday, February 14, 2019

God has always had the pain for you!



God in His greatness has had a plan for you and for me before we were even formed. The question for each of us is “Do we do God’s plan or Do we make our own plan?” In His great love He forces nothing on us it is all our own choice!

Psalm 139:16 

16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.

It is so exciting to know the awesome God of the universe has a plan specific for me! I want to seek the will of God and then do what He has for me to bring Him honor and glory! I pray you do as well!!!

Thank you God for loving each one of us and laying out a plan for our lives. May we be obedient followers of you!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment