Thursday, December 5, 2019

Heart glad

Only one way for your heart to be glad!!!

Psalm 16:7-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.

One must be in the Lord to be glad in the heart! You must take counsel from Him by the Word and prayer. God will instruct you if you seek Him. Set all your ways before Him and strive to obey Him in all areas of your life. He is with you at all times! When you do these things you will be glad and you will have hope which equals a peace in your life beyond your own understanding!

God is good!!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment