Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The peace only Jesus can offer!

Jesus, as God, offers the peace only He can offer. Do you have this peace in your heart today???

John 14:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
In the world I live in it does not offer peace. Only a false peace that brings more pain and sorrow such as drugs, alcohol, and suicide.  But Jesus oh my sweet Jesus offers the peace of God! He took our sins, that which robs us of our peace, because it separates us from God and placed them upon himself which He took to the cross and died for us! Paid for our sins so we can have the peace of God inside of us as our relationship is restored with God!
Praise the Lord!!! I have the peace of Jesus. Nothing to fear because I have Jesus. Nothing to be troubled about because I have Jesus. Jesus is in control of my life and I have peace! Do you? You can....invite Him into your life today to be your Lord and Savior!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment