Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Where do I go?

Where is the ultimate place for learning the most important things of life?

Proverbs 1:5 

A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,

In my opinion the answer to the opening question is the bible. God gave us an instruction book for life. As He says in this proverb above if we are wise we will hear and increase in our learning....of His Word!!!! Learning other things can be good as well but the most important thing is learning of Jesus and His providing of salvation and then learning to live our lives as our example Jesus did.

Then the proverb verse says get wise counsel. I am not going to go to a man or women of the world for counsel on godly matters. I am going to someone who is a follower of Jesus and well versed in the bible. They will lead me in the direction God wants me to go and that is where the followers of Jesus should want to go!

So be wise and get in the Word for learning and go to wise, godly folks for counsel! That is your smartest move!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment