Thursday, May 14, 2020

Know and believe!

God gave us His Word for many reasons....here are a couple:

1 John 5:13 

13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
1. Believe in the Son of God-Jesus      We have the Word of God which points to Jesus. The name above all names. King! Savior! Do you believe?
2. Know that you have eternal life. Only one way to know that you have eternal life....put your faith and trust in Jesus as Lord and Savior. I know I have eternal life by the promises of God's Word and knowing I have trusted Jesus as my Savior and Lord.....do you?
Read God's Word. Know and believe it for it is absolute truth!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment