Monday, June 29, 2020

Need advice?

Sorry for the absence! Took a week off with the family for a vacation! Great time! The Lord is good!

I don't know about you but I need advice everyday! So if I have to chose one place to get my advice where do I go???? 

Proverbs 4:5 

Get wisdom! Get understanding!
Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth.

I turn to God Almighty! He is WISDOM! He gives us understanding through the Holy Spirit! There is no other to go to than God Himself! He gives us His Word. All the answers we need are found there. Then He gives us the opportunity to talk with Him as well through prayer. What a God!!!! 

If we need advice....go to God! He will lead you exactly where He wants you to go! Remember though God is Truth so there will be times where He wants you to go isn't where you want to go but go where God leads for it is always best! 

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment