Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Thankful for others!

 Philippians 1:3-5

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now,

Do you ever take time to thank others who have helped you and worked with you in the church? Please do! So many have helped me in my walk with Jesus and so many have worked beside me in spreading the good news of Jesus. I thank God for everyone of them for they have shaped into who I am today. As we see above Paul felt the same way...thank others.

We also need to pray for them. If we only knew how many over the years lifted us up in prayer we would be shocked. Lift them up as well as there is power in prayer. God loves us, listens to us, and does what is best for us.

So take time to thank and pray for those who have walked this life in Jesus with you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment