Wednesday, December 1, 2021

What is your enemy?

 "Whatever keeps me from my Bible is my enemy." -AW Tozer

    


who walk in the law of the Lord!
Blessed are those who keep his testimonies,
    who seek him with their whole heart,
who also do no wrong,
    but walk in his ways!
You have commanded your precepts
    to be kept diligently.
Oh that my ways may be steadfast
    in keeping your statutes!
Then I shall not be put to shame,
    having my eyes fixed on all your commandments.
I will praise you with an upright heart,
    when I learn your righteous rules.[b]
I will keep your statutes;
    do not utterly forsake me!


God's word is very important in our life. We must make it a priority in our lives. To have a proper relationship with God we must know it and practice it. So what ever is keeping you from the word of God is your enemy!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment