Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Interesting!

 Satan's Beatitudes:

  1. Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend even an hour once a week with their fellow Christians - they are my best workers.
  2. Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked -I can use them.
  3. Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church - they are my missionaries.
  4. Blessed are the troublemakers - they shall be called my children.
  5. Blessed are the complainers -I'm all ears to them.
  6. Blessed are those who are bored with the minister's mannerisms & mistakes -for they get nothing out of his sermons.
  7. Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church - for he's a problem instead of the solution.
  8. Blessed are those who gossip -for they shall cause strife and division which is pleasing to me.
  9. Blessed are those who are easily offended - for they wil soon get angry and quit.
  10. Blessed are those who do not give the offering to carry on God's work - for they are my helpers.
  11. Blessed is he who professes to love God but hates his brother & sister - for he is my friend.
  12. Blessed are you who, when you read this and think it is about other people and none of these could possibly apply to you - I've got you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment