Thursday, January 23, 2014

Here I am!




Alright, so the last two days we have looked at Isaiah and his realization that he is a lost as he declared that in a woe. Then we seen that God atoned for his sin. Now today we want to look at what Isaiah did after his sin was atoned for:



Isaiah 6:8

8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”



God said I need servants. Who will go serve Me? Isaiah had just been saved and immediately volunteered! He shouted "here I am!". I am right here Lord and willing. "Send me"!!! I want to go. Can you detect the enthusiasm? I sure can. This is an example for all of us. Once we get right with God through Jesus, we immediately need to start serving God. The number one thing God wants us to do is share His love and His Son with others. Are you doing that. God desires that all come to repentance and faith in Jesus:



2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.



I want you to notice one other thing here...did you catch "who will go for us"? The us here is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We need all three to do God's Work, and you get all three when you follow Jesus as Lord!!



Are you ready to serve God? Have you said send me? If you love God this should be a given! Go love and tell people about Jesus!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment