Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Woe is me.




This is a place we all must get to in life to eventually end up right with God:


Isaiah 6:5

5 And I said: “Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!”



Isaiah came to the conclusion in life, he was lost. Every person must come to this conclusion to then get right before a holy God. When we realize who God is.....holy, righteous, King, Lord, and perfect, then we can realize who we are unholy, unrighteous, bad, evil, sinners. Woe is me!!! We also can look around just like Isaiah and see we live among people who are just like us! They must also realize who they are before God.



Have you come to the place in life where you can say Woe is me? Take a look at who God is and it won't take you long to get to that place! Tomorrow we will see a what happened to Isaiah to get right with God!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment