Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What are you holding onto for hope?



Folks if you are holding onto anything besides Jesus for hope, you are going to be let down!

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

There is only one thing in this world that is 100% sure and that is Jesus. Everything about Him and everything He has said will be done! Why do we put our hope in anything else? It does not make good sense! Look at the above verse again.

Don’t waver in your hope in Christ, keep your focus brothers and sisters! For what Jesus has promise WILL come true or already has come true. A reminder of a few things:

* Eternal life- ]ohn 3:15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

*needs met-Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

*preparing a mansion-John 14:2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

*coming soon for followers-Revelation 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

I know where my HOPE is!!! Oh how blessed we are by the King of Kings!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment