Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Who you are in Christ.#8



I am a friend of Jesus.

John 15:15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

In life I have read, and heard how people will say “I have no friends.” While that is terrible to feel like that, if you are a follower of Jesus it is not true! You see with your own eyes Jesus is a friend and to be honest He is your best friend who will never let you down and always be there for you! Jesus is the only friend you need! Look at what our friend Jesus says about His friendship:

Proverbs 18:24 A man who has friends must himself be friendly,
But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

The friend closer than a brother is Jesus!

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

When times get tough some friends leave not Jesus!

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

How many friends will willing die for you? Jesus did! Proving how much He loves you.

So you need a friend? Their is no better friend than Jesus! I am living proof! He saved me!

You are a friend of Jesus!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment