Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Remember who you are praying too!



When we are followers of Jesus/God overtime we may start to get in a dangerous place. That place is taking God for granted and treating Him like others. Meaning we don’t hold God above all and with the awe He deserves! We get to communicate, love, and follow God! May we never forget who He is!

May I remind you this morning of God from the scriptures:

Revelation 1:14-16 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.”

Do not take prayer lightly!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment