Thursday, July 7, 2016

Be a person of integrity!



pic.twitter.com/u0YD6kCWp0

With the scandals in politics right now with Hillary and others it is a great time to be reminded by the followers of Jesus to be a person of integrity no matter the cost! God’s Word is full of reminders to be a person of integrity, a person of your word, honest and truth full. Are you? If you a follower of Jesus there is no choice!

Proverbs 10:9 He who walks with integrity walks securely, But he who perverts his ways will become known.

Job 31:6 Let me be weighed on honest scales, That God may know my integrity.

Psalm 7:8 The Lord shall judge the peoples; Judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, And according to my integrity within me.

Psalm 26:11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity; Redeem me and be merciful to me.

Proverbs 11:3 The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them.

Titus 2:7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,

As a follower of God, integrity is very important, be a man or woman of integrity at all times!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment