Wednesday, March 1, 2017

For those who think they are too bad....



I want to remind those who may think they are to bad or to much of a sinner for God to save then what God’s Word says:

John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Notice the words in the verses above...whoever, everyone. That includes you and me. I meaning John 3:16 the world is used!!! There is no sin that will keep you away from the grace, mercy, and forgiveness of God. 

Also notice these words in the verses above will come, comes, believes, and calls. It all lies in your hands. You have to take the step towards Jesus and Jesus does the rest. So go now!

God loves you so much that Jesus has shed His own blood to cover your sin, all you have to do is believe and follow. You are bad and so am I but we can be made new again by Jesus!

Come to Him this day won’t you? If I can help just let me know! I am praying for you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment