Thursday, March 16, 2017

What is your delight?



Psalm 40:8 I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”

The more I study the Word of God, the more I want to do God’s will in my life. The more I do God’s will, the more delight it is to do it even more! I have found there is no blessing greater than doing the will of God. 

So a couple of questions to think on:

1. Do you study the Word of God? You can not fully understand God’s will for your life if you are not faithfully studying the bible.

2. Do you know what God’s will is for you? There is a specific will which only God can reveal to you and then there is a general will which all of us followers are to do such as share gospel, love others, and meet needs.

3. Have you tried to do God’s will for you? You are made for this and will not know what true delight is until you are obeying God in this area!

So what is your delight this day? God’s will or the world’s will? Only one choice truly satisfies!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment