Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Do you feel like God is distant?



If God feels distant to you I have the solution. Well actually God’s Word has the solution.


“Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.” (James 4:8)

God wants a relationship with you but you have to seek God. He let’s you chose if you want Him or not. So seek Him now and He will be there for you. Let me share a couple other verses:

Psalm 14:2

2 The Lord looks down from heaven
on all mankind
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.

Jeremiah 29:13

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

So you see the promises of God here….seek Him and you will find Him. Also don’t miss the point of doing it with all your heart not just a half-hearted effort as God knows us and what our motives are!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment