Monday, January 22, 2018

Let’s get on this Monday!



Well here we go….another Monday, right??? But if we get our minds in the right perspective, Monday can be a great day when live for the glory of the Lord!

John 17:4
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.

You have all day to bring glory to the Lord…are you going to or are we gonna spend the day trying to glorify our selves or even another person? As a follower of Jesus I think we know what we are supposed to do and it becomes our choice as to whom we will serve this day.

Each day glorify God by the life you live and then at the end of life you can say…I have finished the work you have given me to do like Jesus did!!!

Let’s go bring God some glory church!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment