Thursday, May 10, 2018

ONLY ONE NAME!



I like how this verse starts out:

Acts 4:10-12 
10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Let it be known!!!! Shout it, preach it, tell it, spread it, and get it out! Absolute saving truth!

“there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved”!!!!!

What is that name? Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Only one name saves….JESUS!

That name brings a smile to my face every time, knowing He took my place on the cross for the sins I committed, shedding His blood to save my soul! I freely put my faith in Him and trust Him and my Lord and Savior. For I know that He ALONE saves us!

Have you put your faith in Jesus? Why not now? If you have rejoice and LET IT BE KNOWN!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment