Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Secure!!



This one thing gives me the peace and security I need:

Romans 8:38-39 
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God loves me and gave His own son Jesus to die in my place for the sins I have committed. Thus since I put my faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior nothing can separate me from Him…NOTHING! Not even death! Praise the Lord!

Another verse of security:

John 10:29 
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

So do you have this peace and security? Only one way to get it…JESUS!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment