Monday, July 30, 2018

New day, new week but same God!



I hope you had a good weekend and took time to worship the Lord. Here its is another Monday, but thankfully our God has not changed! So we need to start off the day with praise no matter the situation we are in…good or bad! Read this:

Psalm 59:16 

16 But I will sing of your strength;
    I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning.
For you have been to me a fortress
    and a refuge in the day of my distress.

God is still strong, God is still love, God still protects, and God is with us in our distress and in our stress free days! So give Him the praise He is do and know the best is yet to come when we go home to heaven to dwell with Him for every and ever! 

Thank you God for we deserve nothing but you have given us every thing we need!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment