Friday, July 27, 2018

No better friend!



Having friends is amazing! What would we do without friends? But there is ONE friend who stands out above all and that friend is Jesus!

John 15:15 
15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

Isn’t it wonderful that not only is Jesus our friend but He reveals to us the very words of God! Then we can have the closest fellowship with our God as possible as we obey what God says. What a mighty God we serve!

We also need to be reminded though that not all are friends of Jesus. 

Matthew 12:30 
30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Jesus as the great God He is loves all but some chose not to be His friend and these folks we must pray for and share the truth with so they may see the light and become a friend of Jesus!

I am thankful for my best friend Jesus! How about you?


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment